Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hello, my first blog x

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

This is my first post so please please please be nice to me!

some of you might have stumbled on this blog by accident, and some may have been on a search for a new adventure, Perhaps, Some of you know exactly what NURU and TANTRA MASSAGE IS! Or maybe some of you are interested in me, the girl behind the massage table.

This will be my Addspace, Space to be me, space to write whatever I want. Space for clients to see what they will be getting if they come and spend time with me, and also, just a lighthearted entertaining read about me, my life, and my tribulations!

I hope to talk to you soon.

Love

Tantra x


2 comments:

  1. hi iwould love to experience one of your massages pls txt or call me
    07837917551

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I've come across your blog and its good! How do I get in touch to come and see you??

    ReplyDelete