Thursday 3 April 2014

Differences x

What makes my massages Unique?

Today I got to thinking about individuality. It has to be said that we are all different in some way, shape, and form, after all, the world would be oh so boring if we were all the same. Nothing would get done, Nobody would debate things, New Ideas wouldn't be thought about and we wouldn't have evolved at all. Each and every person that is born brings something different to the mix, and that very idea is exciting, liberating - there are future presidents, prime ministers and inventors being born at this very time perhaps! the thought of uniqueness, when sitting down and really thinking about it truly mind blowing!

When thinking about Adultwork, and the Adult Industry as a whole, Sometimes its so easy to forget that each and every girl on here has her own personalities, her own likes, dislikes, her own way of doing things, her own way of branding, and marketing themselvs. Each and every one of us on adultwork is different - Though when searching for us we may be in the same categories physically in age or even in terms of location, that is where it stops.

It brings me then onto my afterthought, What makes me different? What do I do thats unique perhaps? I was thinking about this in the bath so I made a list, Instead of turning the list into a paragraph il let you see it in list form, only to encourage you all to make your own positive list on what makes us special and different.

1 - I have a birthmark on my left arm, my mum calls it my badge! she says she knows for sure I am her child as it was the first thing she saw when I came out of errrr... her!

2 - I have 4 freckles on either side of my upper cheek, in the summer they gleam and I love them.

3 - I collect Interesting 50ps - Because I can.

4 - I cant ride a bike - tried for years, Always fell over!

5 - When I say I like to massage men, I mean It! I make a genuine effort into my appearance, My home, My massage room, To make sure that the atmosphere will be just right.

6 - I can speak 4 languages.

7 - Iv had my ears pinned back!

Thats it, I think thats it! im crap at listing things hehe.

Id like to know your lists - What makes you different or special? Have I missed anything about myself? x


No comments:

Post a Comment